Most Recent posts

NOLLYWOOD: Tears as nollywood lost another member 😭😭😭

Nollywood actor Sam Obiago popularly known as Daddy Sam is dead, Sam Obiago is a popular NOLLYWOOD actor and a TV personality. Nolloywood drama dol Destiny Etiko posted Sam Obiago's picture on her instagram page on 23rd December 2021 exactly 9am with tears emojis and with the caption "Daddy Sam why😭", her comment box was filled with tears emojis and sad comments. The cause of Sam Obiago's death is still unknown to the public, stay tuned as mamajamz update you on the cause of his death. kindly leave a comment in the comments section.

COKE TURNS URINE AFTER SOME HOURS😯😯😯😯

Wonders shall never end😯😯😯

Yesterday I bought this one litre MAMA COKE, I took little out of it and kept the remaining in the fridge. After consuming the coke, I started feeling stomachache and I stooled throughout the night, I didn't suspect the coke though.
So, this afternoon I say make I drink my remaining COKE  but what I saw left me speechless. COKE don turn AGBO URINE😭😩😩. (The color was separated from the waterπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†)








 I can't believe I consumed this😭😭😭😭. My stomach is on fire, my God will judge this people πŸ™„πŸ™„.


My people please, be careful of what you eat, drink, or even use on your skin.


Don't forget to follow and subscribe to this blog for more interesting Articles.

Thanks.

Comments